On the road to WestPoint, passing landhuis Daniel and opposite to Terra Cora, hidden in the Kunuku (wild), is the colonial home Siberië. The plantation was named after Siberio Cafiero, who, together with Jan Kock, bought the plantation in 1784. Agriculture (cotton) and stock breeding were the mainstay of this profitable plantation. Statius Muller was on of the few planters that introduced advanced agricultural techniques into Siberië. This way, the plantation had the largest orangeries on the island. Land house Siberië supplied land house Chobolobo with the orange peels for its liqueur production.
The impressive colonial home is situated on a raised terrace consisting of a middle part and four galleries. On the site are the stockrooms, barns,corrals and outbuildings clearly visible.