The following items should be incorporated into the plan description. It is recommended that the Developer/Designer discuss the proposed concept with the relevant Government Agencies, such as Dienst Ruimtelijke Ontwikkeling en Volkshuisvesting (Department of Urban and Regional Development, Planning and Housing ), Dienst Openbare Werken (Department of Public Works ), Dienst Economische Zaken (Department of Economic Affairs ) and Bureau Domeinbeheer (Public Lands Management Bureau ) and -with regard to tourism projects- with Curaçao Tourist Board, before formal application.
1. General information
- General description of the project and the different components.
- Location and context of the site and reason for choice.
- Phasing and timing of the different components of the project and contemplated start date.
3. Planning and design
- Maps drawn to an appropriate scale identifying the boundaries of the requested site.
- Preliminary plans drawn to an appropriate scale showing:
* site analysis
* building density, height and floor area of project components
* architectural style
* name of project architect/planner
5. Marketing concept (if applicable)
- Target market (geographic and demographic).
- Number of visitors expected.
- Marketing strategy to achieve the expected number of visitors.
7. Estimated investment
- Estimated pre-development costs
- Estimated cost of infrastructure
- Estimated cost of landscaping
- Estimated cost of construction
- Estimated other development costs
9. Financial structure / investment requirements
- Proposed equity/loan ratio.
- Components of project equity.
- Proposed sources of equity and loans and conditions.
- Letters of intent from equity and loan providers.
11. Preliminary profit and loss projections (if necessary and available)
- These should be broken down into the different components of the project and covering a period of 10 years
- General explanation and applied assumptions to be included.
13. Description of the structure of ownership and of the organization and management aspects of the project
- Name(s), contact address and work-experience of the owner
A description of the structure of ownership and management, including the name, contact address and relevant experience of all
15. Required Government support.