The Curaçao Difference
Curaçao, Straight To The Heart
What makes Curacao special among Caribbean islands? Authenticity. For centuries, we have forged a vibrant and rich culture rooted in history and hospitality. Our heritage is both European and African – representing more than 50 nationalities. We speak Dutch, Spanish, and English – as well as a local language, Papiamentu, a colorful Creole dialect.
Exploring Undiscovered Curaçao
The best part of exploring Curaçao is that it feels undiscovered, like an exclusive hideaway. One of the tiny “ABC Islands” – Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao – this secluded slice of paradise is the Caribbean’s best-kept secret. The Curacao tourism board wants to help you uncover its many wonders. There are no “tourist traps” here. Locals and visitors mingle in harmony throughout the island. Relax and unwind amidst Curacaoäns working, playing, and enjoying life to its fullest – the same as they have done for generations. We love to socialize, so don’t be surprised if someone waves and tosses a friendly “Bon Bini!” (Welcome!) or “Kon ta bai?” (How’s it going?) your way. What are you waiting for?
Learn more about what makes Curaçao different!
- See why our charming island is an ideal vacation spot.
- Meet our warm and friendly locals.
- Learn about our colorful island architecture.
- Read about our fantastic Carnival celebration.
- Learn about our historic capital of Willemstad.
- Enjoy Curaçao’s gorgeous weather and scenery.
- Get to know the real Curaçao: make a virtual tour!
Contact a Travel Advisor and start planning your perfect vacation in Curaçao