Escape the Bored-Room, Head to Curaçao!
Curaçao has launched its “Curaçao: Escape the Bored-Room” campaign to reward meeting and incentive planners for booking groups with select resorts and destination management companies on the island.
Submit your RFP through www.curacao.com/cvent
Available to book now through November 30, 2014 , for travel through December 31, 2015 , the “Curaçao: Escape the Bored-Room” promotional offer includes the following hotel perks for groups of 25 or more:
- Complimentary rooms and island tour for site inspections
- Up to five complimentary room upgrades
- Complimentary room upgrade for planners
- Up to five complimentary VIP welcome amenities
- Gift certificate for three night stay for the meeting planner
Participating resorts: Avila Hotel, Renaissance Curaçao Resort, Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort, Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Hilton Curaçao, Papagayo Beach Hotel and the Kura Hulanda Village and Spa.
Select DMC’s are also offering the following incentives:
- Up to five complimentary VIP arrival transfers
- Complimentary hospitality desk with up to 10 hours of staffing
- Free entrance at Cas Abao Beach, including beach beds
- 10% off select restaurants
Participating DMCs: Business Serenity, Destination Curaçao, Eco Destination Management Services, and Touraçao Tourism Services.
As an added perk, the Curaçao Tourist Board is also granting qualified groups a one-hour “Bon Bini” welcome cocktail reception, to be enjoyed at selected host resort. Additionally, US taxpayers can claim tax deductions for expenses associated with conventions held in Curaçao to the same extent as a convention held in the US.
Curaçao has a combined 100,000 square feet of meeting space, making Curaçao an emerging powerhouse in MICE travel. These new incentives, combined with the appeal of the island’s diverse landscape and experiential out-of-meeting activities, make it an exceptional destination for group travel.